Popcorn and movies just go together...really well. Especially on a cosy night at home in front of the TV. A healthy and easy snack to prepare at home, this delicious spicy version will have you wanting more!
Ingredients: 1 cup corn kernels, 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, lime wedges
1. Heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (we like olive oil) over medium heat in a large skillet or pot.
2. Place a few kernels in pot. When they all pop, this is the correct temperature to add the rest of the corn kernels. Cover the pot.
3. Shake the pot to ensure the kernels are coated in oil. Lift lid slightly during cooking process to allow the steam to escape.
4. Turn off the heat when the sound of the kernels popping slows.
5. Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Add chopped parsley, paprika and salt. Squeeze lime over popcorn. Stir through and mix well.
At YURRKU we are inspired by the rich heritage of the Aboriginal culture and the wilderness of Australia. Our natural and effective skincare products are infused with sustainably harvested active ingredients. Nectars and superfruits high in antioxidants like kakadu plum, wild rosella, lilli pilli, quandong, caviar lime, emu bush and kangaroo apple.
Have questions or just want to say hello? Head over to our Contact Us page to fill out our form and we will get back to you within 3 business days!